Statement of Privacy
- We do not sell, rent or lease our client’s information.
- We require all persons and organizations providing products or services on MaximGroup’s behalf to protect our client’s information.
- We do not share our client’s medical information with anyone unless you specifically authorize it or it is permitted or required by law.
- Prospective and former clients are provided the same protection of personal information as current clients.
To conduct our business and to advise you of products and services that are best suited for you, we must obtain some of your personal information for documentation. We may maintain several types of information including, but not limited to:
- Information (such as your address, telephone number and social security number) given by you on forms, over the telephone, in person, through your MaximGroup agent and on applications for insurance, financial or other products offered by MaximGroup.
- Information from transactions or other experiences with us including payment history and underwriting claim records.
- Information from other organizations or consumer reporting agencies such as your driving record, claim history or credit report.
MaximGroup may share data with trusted partners to help us send you postal mail or e-mail, provide customer support or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services on behalf of MaximGroup. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We encourage you to read the privacy statements of Websites you choose to link to from MaximGroup so you may understand how those Websites collect, use and share your information. MaximGroup is not responsible or liable for the privacy statements or other content on Websites outside of the MaximGroup Website.
The MaximGroup Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to store your MaximGroup Website preferences (e.g. remember your customer ID on the CSR24 log-in page). You may accept or disable cookies. If you disable “cookies” on your browser preferences, the site will not remember your selections and you will not be able to fully experience the interactive features of online MaximGroup services or other Websites you visit.
Use of Personal Information
We use client information, including consumer report information, to underwrite policies and products, process your claims, establish billing, maintain your accounts and offer you services and products.
We share information about our transactions to third parties who are contractually affiliated with you through MaximGroup. We may also share client information with consumer reporting agencies and with other entities needed to process your claim and protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions. MaximGroup will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform with the law or comply with legal process served on MaximGroup or the site
- protect and defend the rights or property of MaximGroup
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MaximGroup, or the public
Changes to this Statement
MaximGroup will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and client feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to stay informed of how MaximGroup is protecting your information.
At MaximGroup, this Statement of Privacy is another way for us to show our loyalty and remain true blue to you, our valued client. We welcome your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe MaximGroup has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at 281.337.2516 and we will use reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the situation.
commercial insurance? Learn More.